- 30% booking deposit to be paid electronically upon signing of the agreement
- Final payment to be made 30 days prior to arrival:
either by online payment via our secured online payment site www.valdupuy.fr or by direct bank transfer (see bank details on page 5)
- A security deposit of 1,000 euros will be requested upon arrival. Cheques or online payments will be accepted. Tenants will also be required to produce evidence of insurance cover incorporating holiday property letting cover, or by default provision of specific insurance cover for this property letting. Full payment will be due for all interrupted stays. Any unplanned departures will not be refundable. The deposit will be fully refunded if a cancellation is made at least 90 days before check-in date.
This holiday letting agreement outlines the letting conditions of the aforementioned furnished property and stipulates the conditions related to the seasonal holiday letting of this property. This holiday property is designated for family letting only. Co-letting will not be accepted. The owner takes responsibility for meeting tenants for check-in to ensure seamless access to the property. The owner opens her property to tenants with full trust, In turn, the tenant will endeavour to take good care of and occupy the property respectfully being mindful to leave the property in a good state after vacating. Under no circumstances may the tenant continue to occupy the property beyond the term of the agreement unless agreed upon with the owner. No amendments, deletions or surcharges will be made to this agreement unless otherwise agreed by both parties.
Security Deposit Payment
In addition to payment of the total letting cost, the tenant will provide a security deposit of 1,000 euros (payable by separate cheque or online) which will only be drawn in the event of any loss of property or damage to the property surfaces, fittings, furnishings, sundry items or other. Security deposit payment is due at the latest, upon arrival. Where the final property inspections discerns no damage or loss to the property, the security deposit will be returned in full, 2 weeks after the tenant vacates the property. In the event of damage to or loss of property, the security deposit will be returned within two months of the tenant vacating the property minus the calculated cost of repairs to the property or replacement of any lost property. The deductible amount will be agreed upon amicably by both parties. In case of litigation, a quote must be provided by a professional agent or a competent organisation selected by the tenant prior to vacating the property or by default by the owner upon completion of the final property inspection. This security deposit may not under any circumstances be assigned as payment for the cost of the holiday letting.
The letting agreement commences, unless prior agreement, on the first day of the agreement at 4.00pm. The tenant must arrive on the day and time specified in the agreement. In the event of a late or postponed arrival, the tenant must notify the owner in advance. Check-in will not be possible after 8.00pm. The owner will provide the tenant with an inventory of the contents of the property as well as the keys to the property.
The letting agreement ends on the last specified day of the agreement at 3.00pm or at a time determined by the owner following the final inspection.
Use of the property
The tenant agrees to enjoy the full use of the property peacefully and respectfully in accordance with the intended use of the property. The tenant will take care to respect all aspects of the property, will be mindful to not move or unreasonably displace furniture nor disturb the peace in and around the property. Furthermore, the owner cannot be held responsible for any unwanted noise from neighbouring properties. The tenant will be charged for any repairs within or without the property resulting from negligence or poor use of the property during the tenant’s stay. Under no circumstances may the property be used for the commercial or financial gain of the tenant unless previously agreed by the owner. Subletting of any kind of the property by the tenant is strictly forbidden and will result in the immediate cancellation of the holiday letting agreement. Under such circumstances, the full letting cost will be withheld by or owed to the owner. Under this letting agreement, the property will be used strictly for holiday residential purposes, excluding all professional and commercial activity of any nature. The owner provides the accommodation as described in the property specifications attached to this agreement.
Number of guests
The number of guests using the property must not surpass the maximum capacity outlined in the property specifications. Under exceptional circumstances, it may be possible to include one additional child.
Property inspections and inventory
Property inspections and a full inventory of the contents of the property, furnishings and furniture will be undertake by the owner at Check-in and Check-out of the property. Where the tenant is unable or unwilling to receive the full inventory list upon arrival, they will be required to check it and notify the owner of any anomalies within 24 hours of occupying the property after which time, the full inventory and state of the property will be deemed intact and free from any damage at the time of check-in. In the event that the tenant is unable to be present for the final property inspection for reasons of early departure or diary incompatibilities, the owner will undertake a unilateral inspection at the agreed time and following a satisfactory inspection, will refund the security deposit within 2 weeks of the tenant vacating the property. If the owner reports any damage to or loss of property, the tenant will be notified within 7 days and the provisions under the « security deposit payment » section of this agreement will be applied.
List of services included in this agreement
- Welcome and orientation on arrival
- Cleaning after check-out
- Maintenance of outdoor areas
- Maintenance of the swimming pool
- Bathroom towels and household linen provided
- Baby cot available
- Highchair available
Supplementary « a la carte » services:
- Additional cleaning
- Change of household linen during the letting period
- Bike hire
- In-house catering
- No animals allowed
- The entire property is non-smoking
- All cancellations must be made in writing to the owner by the tenant by letter, fax or email.
- If the cancellation is made at least 90 days prior to the check-in date, the booking deposit is fully refundable.
- If the cancellation is made between 90 and 61 days prior to the check-in date, 25% of the total cost of the holiday letting will be withheld by the owner.
- If the cancellation is made between 60 and 31 days prior to the check-in date, 50% of the total cost of the holiday let ting ting will be withheld by the owner.
- If the cancellation is made between 30 and 16 days prior to the check-in date, 70% of the total cost of the holiday let ting will be withheld by the owner.
- If the cancellation is made between the 15 and 8 days prior to the check-in date, 90% of the total cost of the holiday let will be withheld by the owner.
- If the cancellation is made within 7 days prior to check-in date, the full cost of the holiday let will be withheld by the owner.
The tenant is responsible for any damage made to the property or furniture while in occupancy. Risk of damage to the letting property must be covered by the tenants own insurance. The tenant must therefore ensure that their insurance covers holiday letting/tenancy or leasing agreements. Failing this, the tenant must extend their insurance provision to cover holiday lettings or establish a dedicated insurance agreement for the property. An insurance statement or a personal statutory declaration of insurance will be requested as proof of insurance upon signing of this agreement.